Sunday, July 02, 2006

This is going to take forever...

Friday June 23rd

If anyone would like to put on their holsters and come down packin' silicone guns...you can help me seal 2700 square feet of old house. There are so many places where the outside bugs can get in. I've found about 7 or 8 since we got the place a month ago. Gah!

The bug guy has been out and sprayed. Now we just need to prevent them from entering. It's pretty much like leaving the door open and hoping they don't visit... The previous owners just sprayed and didn't properly seal the gaps around the pipes etc... I don't want to go that route. I want them outside where they belong. Not in my house, even if they are twitching and near-death.

In the meantime...pulling their antennae seems to piss them off quite a bit! (with a foreign object, NOT my hand!!) I'm not an idiot. I did get a good suggestion from a friend:

Jes said: "We used to spray them with neon spraypaint and watch them race around the shop back in San Diego They're much less creepy when they're day-glo"

And you know what? They are less creepy... See for yourself! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Now that is one seriously good idea... day glo.... gotta love that one.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home