Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gotta love Karma...

I'd have to say that the most disgusting thing I've ever found in my house was thankfully not on me, but my roommate (one of the many I kicked out for being stupid).

She decided to have a party one night at our house, and invited her friends and this guy from outta town that she had this huge crush on. Well, she got really drunk, like stinkin' nasty drunk...anyway, the guy stayed with her in her room.

The next morning I was getting ready for class, trying to ignore the trashed house, and she comes stumbling down the hall, all hungover and glazy-eyed. She stops at the mirror and touches her head and squints at her reflection with this puzzled look on her face...then turns to me and asks "Is there something in my hair?" I told her to turn her head so I could see and...Ewwwwww...

There was this dried matted chunky mass of vomit stuck to the back of her head, under and behind and inside her ear, and smeared on her cheek. It looked like chewed up spaghetti (what they'd eaten for dinner) and cat food.

My response: "BWAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! *deep breath* "BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" (did I mention this was the roommate from hell??)

While I'm laughing so hard that I'm near hyperventilating, she's whining "What iiiiis it? What's in my haaaaaiiir?"

I said, whispering and giggling "I think you puked in yer bed, genius...hope it didn't get on your new boy-friend...snort!"

She gasps with this look of horror, then tiptoes back into the room where he's still sleeping (oh you KNOW I followed her!) It was on his face, in his mouth, al over the pillow...I almost puked, but I was too busy trying to stifle my laughter as not to wake the poor guy up. I really did feel bad for him. He had no idea she was such a loser. Anyway, she cried and had to wake him up and tell him what happened. And there's no way she could've blamed him because he didn't drink anything!!

BWAAAHAAHAAAAA!

That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed, and yet one of my favorite memories. Karma's a bitch, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home